General Terms & Conditions:
- After receiving payment of the annual fee of € 20 and the completed application form from the applicant (hereinafter referred to as the “Card Holder”), Maritim Hotelgesellschaft mbH (hereinafter referred to as “Maritim”) shall send the Maritim PartnerCard (hereinafter referred to as the “Card”) to the Card Holder. The Card Holder is requested to sign the back of the Card immediately. The application is considered approved and the General Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “T&Cs”) come into effect the moment the Card Holder receives the Card. The Card Holder can cancel their application in writing within two weeks, with no obligation to give any reason. The date of the postmark on any written cancellation shall determine its compliance with the cancellation period.
- The Maritim PartnerCard is valid for payment for hotel services totalling up to € 5,000. The Card Holder thereby participates in the PartnerCard rebate system, under which all Maritim Hotel transactions paid for and recorded using the Maritim PartnerCard, including overnight stays, restaurant bills and catering services, are subject to a discount of 3% of the transaction (excluding Travel Industry Rates). If the Card Holder books a night at a special price, which presupposes, according to the stated conditions for the booking at that price, the advance payment of the fee when booking, and stipulates that the booking is to be made using the Maritim PartnerCard, Maritim will charge the corresponding (undiscounted) amount to the specified bank account or credit card when booking. Services provided by third parties for Maritim are not eligible for rebate. After reaching a minimum amount of €25, the rebates on these transactions can be redeemed during the following stay against the above-mentioned hotel services, though redeemed rebates may not be discounted again. Services provided by third parties for Maritim are specifically excluded. No cash rebates will be possible.
- The Card Holder’s signature on the hotel invoice or check-out receipt acknowledges the usage of the listed goods and services on their account and confirms their responsibility for paying the invoice.
- The account statement of the accumulated percentages, prepared by Maritim, is sent to the Card Holder every three months and is considered correct and complete unless the Card Holder informs Maritim of any suspected discrepancies within four weeks of its receipt. Accumulated percentages are not transferable. Maritim reserves the right to alter the PartnerCard services at any time. This includes the percentage award system, the percentage amount and any services and/or benefits covered.
- Percentages awarded to the Card account must be redeemed within 24 months of their allocation. Percentages not redeemed within this period are forfeited without replacement.
- 6. The Card Holder is required to inform Maritim immediately by calling +49 6151 905-660 in the event that the Card be stolen, lost or destroyed. The Card Holder’s liability for expenses incurred by the Card through misuse by a third party occurring between the time of the Card Holder’s last known possession and the reporting of loss of possession is limited to € 50. This liability limit shall not apply if the Card Holder is guilty of gross negligence such as careless keeping of the card leading to the loss of possession or lack of plausible reason for an extended period of time between Card loss and the reporting of the loss.
- The contract shall run for consecutive periods of one year, being tacitly renewed for a further year at the end of each year if no written request for termination of the contract has been received three months before the year end. The annual Card fee of €20 shall be debited automatically from the Card Holder’s bank account or credit card account on each renewal.
- Percentages accumulated at the time of contract termination must be redeemed within six months of the contract termination date.
- The Card remains the property of Maritim. The Card is not transferable and may only be used by the Card Holder. The Card Holder agrees to inform Maritim immediately of any change to their address or name.
- Maritim reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice in cases where it deems such a measure appropriate. Such cases include misleading entries pertaining to financial circumstances in the Card Holder’s application, any dramatic worsening of their financial situation and other situations that could compromise the Card Holder’s ability to fulfil their responsibilities to Maritim. Use of the Card is forbidden as soon as the termination comes into effect. The Card shall be returned to Maritim immediately. Maritim may cancel the Card or authorise its retention if it deems a termination of the contract appropriate.
- Maritim does not take part in mediation on dispute regulation bodies for consumers.
Click here to download your application form
Please open the application and use your computer to complete it. Incomplete applications cannot be processed or can only be processed after timely delays. Please print out and sign the application upon completion. Because Maritim PartnerCard and PartnerCard Plus holders can use the gold cards in our hotels for payments of up to 5,000 Euro, your handwritten signature on the application is necessary. Please also take the time to inform us of your preferences so we can have everything just the way you like it upon your next arrival. Once the application has been completed and signed, please post it to our PartnerCard Service offices:
Maritim PartnerCard Service
P.O. Box 26 11 25
Thank you for your decision to become a Maritim PartnerCard or PartnerCard Plus holder. We will process your application with all due haste and send your card upon approval in approximately 4 weeks.