From luxury shoppers to bargain hunters – Amsterdam is a real shopping paradise. Join the crowd and enjoy the ambiance by going on a lengthy shopping spree through Amsterdam's best-known shops, department stores and markets.
Shopping streets, department stores and markets
- PC Hooftstraat: You'll find the exclusive Hugo Boss, D&G, Ralph Lauren and Gucci outlets here
- Van Baerlestraat: famous Dutch designers, such as The People of the Labyrinths or Fred de la Bretonière have opened their shops for you here
- Damplatz: exclusive shopping in the de Bijenkorf department store – fashion, luxury items, as well as household articles are on display on 2 floors
- 9 Straatjes Quarter: Vintage dreams will come true – innumerable vintage shops stand side-by-side, and offer exclusive fashion from past decades – a "must" for all vintage fans
- Albert Cuypmarkt, Dappermarkt, Ten Katemarkt: these are the best-known markets in Amsterdam – here you have an enormous choice of low-cost food, clothing, books and much more
General shop opening hours in Amsterdam
Monday: 1 to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 12 midday to 5 p.m.