Guests may use the following hotel facilities/equipment free of charge
- Fitness centre with modern trimming machines (air-conditioned)
- 3 tennis courts (synthetic) with floodlighting (rackets and balls for a fee)
- The hotel's 9 hole golf course: Par 29 longest hole is 340 m (balls and equipment for a fee)
- Water ski session
- Sailing boats
- Snorkelling including equipment
- Glass bottom boat (daily trips)
- Pedal boats
- Archery (as per hotel's activity program)
- Stand up paddles
- Mini golf (9 holes directly on the beach)
- Table tennis
- Jogging path of 1.8 km and a "nature" walk of 1.5 km
- Yoga and Pilates collective sessions (as per hotel's activity program)
- Giant chess
- Football (synthetic court)
- Aqua gym sessions (as per hotel's activity program)
- Urban golf
The diving center at the Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius is staffed by qualified professionals and teaches both guests and non-guests the special knowledge needed for safe scuba diving. Some diving initiation in the pool are organised free of charge for hotel guests.
The hotel has its own Equestrian Centre with 10 horses and one pony, a small animal farm as well as giant tortoises park. Everyone is welcome, from beginner to pro.
Pony as from 6 years old
Long trousers and closed footwear are mandatory (not provided)
9-hole golf course (Par 29), green fees free of charge, driving range.
Golf lessons, hiring of clubs, driving range balls at a fee.
"Urban golf" was born in Germany in the 90's through the inspiration of a golf beginner named Torsten Schilling who wanted to liberalise golf and allow people to play wherever they wish to! Also known as street-golf or cross-golf it basically involves swapping the green course for a building site or even on the streets with a special and very light ball placed on a mat. The only rule? Have FUN!
Guests of the Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius have the opportunity, additional to its 9-hole (PAR 29) golf course, to hit the ball throughout its exceptional 25 hectares estate. The "Urban Golf" course starts near the spa to end up in a spectacular way at its fine dining restaurant "Château Mon Désir".