The scent of mulled wine and gingerbread fills the air
On the Münsterplatz (Cathedral Square), directly in front of the highest church tower in the world, old-fashioned market stalls offer Christmas gifts. Music and song are presented daily from 5 p.m. onwards in front of the Cathedral entrance.
For the children, there is a display cabin for Steiff stuffed toys, a story yurt, life-size crib figures and real animals, carousels and of course Santa Clause with his horse-drawn sleigh.
- 2 nights accommodation including Maritim's signature breakfast buffet
- 1 x 3-course dinner menu in the hotel restaurant
- Voucher for 1 glass of mulled wine at the Christmas market
- Free internet via cable and wi-fi
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool
Price per person
Double or single room: 150 €
Bookable for all weekends during the Advent season 2016
This package can be reserved upon request subject to availability.
Maritim Hotel Ulm
89073 Ulm, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 731 923-0
Fax: +49 (0) 731 923-1000
Reservation phone: +49 (0) 731 923-1718