From day-to-day to holiday
On the Rhine there is always a lot to see. Visitors shouldn't miss out on a boat trip on the Rhine, finding out about red wine in the Ahr region, visits to the Sealife Centre and the Siebengebirgsmuseum, trips to the Bonn museum mile and Cologne Cathedral, jogging, cycling, golf and a look around Koenigswinter's old town.
Switching from day-to-day life to holiday mode is easy in the "Rheinterrassen" Restaurant. Sitting out on the summer terrace when the weather is fine, eating delicious food and watching the vibrant hustle and bustle of the Rhine in peace. Walkers make their way along the Rhine promenade, pleasure boats cruise, cargo ships go by, the ferry linking Koenigswinter with the Mehlem area of
Bonn docks on the other side of the Rhine.
- One night's accommodation including Maritim's signature breakfast buffet
- 1 x Dinner as part of the half-board plan
- A return boat trip from Koenigswinter to Linz
- A farewell bottle of regional wine
- Free parking in the underground garage
- Free Internet via cable and wi-fi
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool
Price per person
Double or single room: from 105 €
plus 5% City Tax
Bookable from 1st June until 31st August 2017, Thursday to Sunday
This package can be reserved upon request subject to availability.
Maritim Hotel Königswinter
53639 Koenigswinter, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2223 707-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2223 707-811
Reservation phone: +49 (0) 2223 707-840