Frankfurt, the multi-facetted city
Frankfurt with its skyscrapers has more to offer than only beeing trade-fair- and bank city.
The city center with its sights and cultural attractions can easily be reached by foot or public transport. A 2-day ticket for bus and train is already included for exploring the city.
The embankment to the south of the Main River in Frankfurt is called Museumsufer or Museum Embankment because of the large concentration of museums there. The "MuseumsuferCard" is giving you the oppurtunity to visit about 34 museums and exhibitions which are located right on the banks of the Main of Frankfurt.
The "Mainhattan" skyline is even more impressive from a boat tour and that's why you starting a boat trip on the "Primus Linie" (April to October). Seen from the river, the contrast between tradition and modernity is particularly evident.
- 2 nights accommodation including Maritim's signature breakfast buffet
- Dinner in conjunction with the half board acoomodation on the day of arrival
- 2-day ticket for public transportation in Frankfurt
- 100 minutes river cruise on the river Main (April to Oktober) or entry ticket to the Main Tower (November to March)
- "MuseumsuferCard" for 2 days (Entry tickets for 34 museums and exhibitions on Frankfurt's Museum Embarkment)
- Free internet via cable and wi-fi
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool
Price per person
Double- or single room: from 165 €
Book directly online!
Bookable throughout the whole year
This package can be reserved upon request subject to availability.
Maritim Hotel Frankfurt
60486 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Phone: + 49 (0) 69 7578-0
Fax: + 49 (0)69 7578-1000
Reservation phone: + 49 (0) 69 7578-1130