Wellness at the Kur Royal "Day Spa"
The Spa City has been led the Predicate “Bad” personally through the German emperor Wilhelm II. The health spa’s story of success began with the rediscovery of the “Elizabethan-spring” in 1834. During the change of the century Homburg became very popular for its health spa. Mainly English and Russian guests, even the Prince of Wales come along to enjoy the international flair and the spa.
- 1 night accommodation including Maritim´s signature breakfast buffet
- One welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Bathrobe in the room
- Free entry for the Kaiser-Wilhelm Bad for four hours
- Free internet via cable and wi-fi
- Complimentary use of swimming pool, sauna and gym equipment
- Late check-out until 4 p.m. (upon availability)
Price per person
Double room: 104 €
Single room: 124 €
Surcharge per room
Comfort category: 10 €
Superior category: 30 €
Studio: 50 €
Bookable all weekends in 2016, except fair dates and other events
This package can be reserved upon request subject to availability.
Maritim Hotell Bad Homburg
61348 Bad Homburg v. d. H., Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 6172 660-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6172 660-100
Reservation phone: +49 (0) 6172 660-138