Designed to meet the flexible needs of astute business travellers and discerning holidaymakers, the Maritim PartnerCard affords holders a whole range of benefits - regardless of how many times they stay with us. In addition to the generous reward system, the card also eliminates the need for cash payments within the hotel. 3% of expenditures accumulated in the hotels through such things as accommodation, services and dining are credited to the card. The amount or part thereof can be redeemed for payment of Maritim products and services once the collected value reaches a minimum of 25 Euro – even during exhibitions and peak season!*
Maritim PartnerCard information
Cost: 20 Euro per year
Maritim PartnerCard for business travellers, meeting participants, holidaymakers and families
Maritim PartnerCard Plus with additional services for our senior guests
- Crediting of 3% of expenditures accumulated in the hotels through such things as accommodation, service and dining
- Redemption of the accumulated value or part thereof once it has reached a minimum of 25 Euro – at any time at Maritim Hotels in Germany, Mauritius
- Cashless payments in all Maritim hotels up to 5,000 Euro*
- Early check-in from 11 a.m. free of charge (subject to availibiliy)
- Complimentary late check-out until 4 p.m. free of charge (subject to availability)
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Daily newspaper every morning in the Maritim hotels throughout Germany
- Best available room in the booked category
- Express check-in at special PartnerCard counters*
- Late arrival service
- Quarterly account statement and newsletter
- Eligibility for participation in exclusive organised travel
- Card- and document protection
* There are differences between the payment functions and redemption of accumulated percentages in our national hotels and those abroad. Please contact the Maritim Hotel of your choice for details.
Additional services of the PartnerCard Plus for senior guests:
- Complementary transfer from the hotel’s nearest train station for those staying for at least 14 days in any of our German hotels
- Information at special offers
Please consult our brochure for a comprehensive listing of all the advantages afforded Maritim PartnerCard holders.
Becoming a Maritim PartnerCard or PartnerCard Plus holder is easy:
Please open the application and use your computer to complete it. Because Maritim PartnerCard and PartnerCard Plus holders can use the gold cards in our hotels for payments of up to 5,000 Euro, valid bank account or credit card details and a handwritten signature are necessary. Please also take the time to inform us of your preferences so we can have everything just the way you like it upon your next arrival. Once the application has been completed and signed, please post it to our PartnerCard Service offices:
Maritim PartnerCard Service
P.O. Box 26 11 25
We will process your application with all due haste and send your Maritim PartnerCard or PartnerCard Plus upon approval in approximately 4 weeks.
Please read our General Terms & Conditions before completing the application.
Click here to download your application form